4/26/09

April has been very busy.

I went to Disney World at the beginning of March, I felt like a little kid again. haha =]
I took thisat Epcot Center. It's one of my favorites, I LOVE rustic type photos.
Photobucket




Here are a few pictures of Alex. She didn't like to smile, which is wierd because her smile is so lovely! ha. I got a few out of her. =]

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
(this one is my favorite of the bunch I think, I LOVE the brick and the face she made.)


Kate is a friend, We decided to 'wing' the shoot. Which means a have no idea where we want to stop and take pictures until we see it. It was fun =]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(we went on the set of transformers for a few shots, don't tell) haha. I have a few more of Kate and her horses that I haven't edited yet. Those will be up later.


Here's a few shots of Megan, we got some awesome photos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
haha, love these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment